WIN $500 ROSS GIFT CARD THROUGH ROSS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
Ross Survey helps the company to improve their services. The site www.tellross.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS ROSS?
Ross Stores, Inc., is an American chain of “off-price” department stores. It is headquartered in Dublin, California. Officially it operates under the brand name of Ross Dress for Less. It is the second-largest off-price retailer in the USA, behind TJX Companies.Ross operates 1,254 locations in 33 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and Guam.
HOW TO ENTER ROSS SURVEY?
To complete the Ross Survey visit www.tellross.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Ross services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a RossStore.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must have a survey invitation.
As a token of gratitude, Ross Survey gives you a chance to win $500 Ross gift card through sweepstakes.
ROSS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Ross Survey visit the official survey site at www.tellross.com.
- Select the language of your choice between English and Spanish.
- Read the brief introduction and welcome to the Ross Dress For Less survey.
- Indicate whether you have a store receipt with you at this time.
- Enter the receipt number in the spaces provided.
- Commence the survey questions taking care to answer each one thoughtfully and honestly.
- At the survey end you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes to win a Ross $500 gift card.
- Enter your name, address, phone number and email address in the areas provided.